Restoration expert formulated using NRCS CP42 and Xerces Society Standards, and evolving research....
- LOCALLY SOURCED for Optimal Performance
- SElected for High Value POllinator Species
- Specially designed by Eco-region with native plant palette to maximize structural diversity
- selected for Very early, Early, Mid, and Late Bloom Periods
Native pollinator-optimized SEed Mixes
Planting One Million Acres Worldwide, One Backyard Patch at a time using Locally Sourced Seed for Native Pollinator Habitat Restoration
Availablility throughout the continental U.S. All orders considered. Country Import Standards, as well as Local and State taxes may apply.
- Network of Certified Native Seed Providers
- DIRECT SHIPPed via USPS
- OFFERED AT HOME IMPROVEMENT STORES AND GARDEN CENTERS